How much does a Credit Union loan cost?
Rate of interest @ 10.99% (APR 11.6%)
This rate of interest, together with the free loan insurance and other benefits make your Credit Union by far the best option for personal loans.
Why is a Credit Union loan better?
- A credit union loan has some very special features:
- Loans are insured at no direct cost to the eligible member
- No hidden fees or transaction charges
- Very reasonable interest rates
- Repayments calculated on the reducing balance of the loan. This means smaller interest repayments as you repay your loan
- Repayment terms to suit your particular circumstances
- You can repay the loan earlier with no penalty
- No Interest charged on interest
- Additional lump sum repayments accepted with no penalty
- Flexibility to make larger repayments than agreed with no penalty